Frequently Asked Questions
How to login? Where to get widget link?
You can get a login code for your watch app, set up widget design, copy widget URL, and connect account to Pulsoid in your Dashboard
How to use the widget in OBS?
1. Visit Dashboard and copy widget link
Please, do not share your widget link publicly
2. Paste widget link as Browser source in OBS
Note, if the width or height are too smal the widget willl be shown as 2 rows
The app keeps 'connecting...' How to fix that?
The app freezes on 'connecting...' when it doesn't have permission to read your heart rate. Permissions are requested by the app after the first login and before you start reading.
To fix the issue you have to:
- give app permissions in settings manually (if possible)
- reinstall the app
- give all permission requested after the first login
- should work fine now, if not let me know in Discord or at email@example.com
I purchased the app via my phone. How to install the app?
If the app wasn't installed on your Apple Watch automatically, find Stromno in the App Store on your Watch and install.
Make sure you are signed in the App Store on your watch.
I can't purchase the app via my phone. How to get the app?
If the Store on your phone says 'You do not have a compatible device' but your watch is in the list you need to install the app directly from the store on your watch. Open App Store/Google Play on your Watch and search for 'Stromno'
I purchased the app and the Watch still shows the price.
If the app was purchased from your phone and the App Store on your Watch says a price.
It's the App Store bug and we can't help you with it, and we need your help to find a solution.
There are few things to do:
- make sure you are logged in with the same account on your watch
- contact Apple Support regarding the bug
- if you have a payment confirmation set up, try 'purchasing' the app and it should install the app without the payment.
- Let me know about this situation in the Discord
I will need to know what Apple Watch gives as a solution, your iOS, and WatchOS versions, if 'purchasing' worked without the payment for you.